Place for my Head

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where we waste time... Yeah.

2 posters

Four pains

Den
    Den
    Admin

Four pains Empty Four pains

Post  Den Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm writing a very, very horrible part of my series, or at least in my head, and several characters go through very terrible experiences. I'm trying to create four absolutely horrible scenarios where the individual will feel horrible emotional pain.

The pains I need are fear, loss, loneliness, and betrayal.

Remember that betrayal means more along the lines of being challenged. As in, you feel as if you're being attacked. For example, a lot of horrible things happen to a person and he feels, "Why is this happening to me!?" or "This isn't fair" or whatever. A literal betrayal also works (hence the name).

I'm trying to come up with ideas, but I'll leave this here for you guys if you have a cool idea. I'm going to inspire myself by watching/reading horrible things. Smile Thanks, if you got an idea.
    Xarishro
    Xarishro

Four pains Empty Re: Four pains

Post  Xarishro Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Honestly, fear is the only one of those four that I could see being bad. Maybe it's because I'm so used to emotional pain that it doesn't mean much to me *Shrug*. If you can find a way to make something like loss or loneliness seem bad then I'll be impressed.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:04 pm