Place for my Head

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where we waste time... Yeah.

3 posters

What I wish

Den
    Den
    Admin

What I wish Empty What I wish

Post  Den Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

I love the game Animal Crossing City Folk, but it would be so much more fun if I had someone to play with via online. >.> None of my friends got ACCF, despite the fact that one or two like the series. I even got a microphone for the Wii so I could talk to people, and no one got the damn game.

And it's not like I want to go to some random ACCF forum on the net to find a person that has it and then not play with them (because I'm not friends with them in the first place). Really, it fricken sucks. What I would give for a group of friends who would play the game with me. Hell, we'd even be able to fricken talk, free of fricken charge.

>.> I needed to vent that frustration. Thanks for listening.
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

What I wish Empty Re: What I wish

Post  sleeepygoron Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Are you trying to get people to get the game? It just kinda seems that way, is all. Razz
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 pm

haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

Post  sleeepygoron Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Den wrote:haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)

I'm feeling evil, so I hope it doesn't. Razz
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)

I'm feeling evil, so I hope it doesn't. Razz

Gasp! I have a punishment for you in mind later... -_-
    Treble
    Treble
    Admin

Post  Treble Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:52 pm

I have it!
    Never play...
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

Post  sleeepygoron Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 am

sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O

It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

Post  sleeepygoron Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 am

Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:

It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.

O.O

*scoots far, far, away...*
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 am

sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:

O.O

You think too much. >.> I wasn't even implying anything.
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

Post  sleeepygoron Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am

Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:

O.O

You think too much. >.> I wasn't even implying anything.

I wasn't thinking of anything. Razz I swear. *grins*
    Treble
    Treble
    Admin

Post  Treble Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I had wiispeak, I dunno if I still do.
    I've been playing Wild World a LOT.

Maybe, if I have time, ill join up on CF
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

That would be neat. I've never even gotten the chance to use the WiiSpeak...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:41 pm